GlowShift’s Oil Galley Plug Adapter for Subaru EJ engines allows users to easily install an oil pressure or oil temperature gauge sensor to the engine block for accurate readings directly from the source. This adapter is machined from brass and features an M18 x 1.5 male thread with Teflon tape already attached, a female 1/8-27 NPT thread for the gauge’s sensor, and a crush washer for a tight, leak-free seal.
There are two different factory oil galley plug locations that you can replace with this adapter: the front oil galley plug or rear oil galley plug. The front plug is located to the left of the alternator and the rear plug is located between the outlet of the turbocharger and the intercooler. GlowShift includes installation instructions, free lifetime technical support and a one year limited warranty with each purchase.
- Oil Galley Plug Adapter for Subaru EJ Engines
- Replaces Front or Rear Factory Oil Galley Plug
- Perfect for Installing Oil Pressure or Oil Temperature Sensors
- M18 x 1.5 Male Thread with Teflon Tape
- 1/8-27 NPT Female Thread
- Crush Washer
- Machined from Brass
- Installation Instructions
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One Year Limited Warranty